Sabtu, 24 Mei 2014

-® Why Not GBC HeatSeal Pinnacle 27 EZload Thermal Roll Laminator, NAP I/II, 27" Max. Width, 6 Min Warm-Up (1701720EZ) New Products homes products

GBC HeatSeal Pinnacle 27 EZload Thermal Roll Laminator, NAP I/II, 27" Max. Width, 6 Min Warm-Up (1701720EZ)




Average customer review:

You’re going to feel amazing when you realize how effortlessly you can profit from a small price. GBC HeatSeal Pinnacle 27 EZload Thermal Roll Laminator, NAP I/II, 27" Max. Width, 6 Min Warm-Up (1701720EZ) will be the best one that I suggest to view bellow. Dont spend your time, this site really provide the best and lower price on GBC HeatSeal Pinnacle 27 EZload Thermal Roll Laminator, NAP I/II, 27" Max. Width, 6 Min Warm-Up (1701720EZ) today, will reap the benefit with many best features


Product Details

  • Sales Rank: #45423 in Office Product
  • Color: Blue/Gray
  • Brand: GBC
  • Model: 1701720EZ
  • Published on: 2008-01-28
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 27.50" h x 19.50" w x 42.50" l, 105.00 pounds

Features

  • Thermal roll laminator with EZload technology eliminates film loading mistakes
  • Use with Pinnacle 27 EZload Roll Film up to 3 mil thick
  • 6 to 9 minute warm-up time
  • Variable speed, laminates up to 12 feet per minute
  • 27" maximum document width

Product Description

Thermal roll Lamination up to 27" wide with the simplicity of EZload technology to prevent upside-down film loading. Use up to 3.0 mil Pinnacle 27 EZload roll film only. Laminator warms up in 6-9 minutes. Features variable speed, up to 12 feet per minute.

Related Items
Adams Money and Rent Receipt Book, 2-Part Carbonless, 2.75 x 4.75 Inch Detached, Spiral Bound, 200 Sets per Book (SC1152)Adams Money and Rent Receipt Boo...
$5.80
GBC NAP I Laminating Roll Film, 1" Poly-In Core, 1.5 Mil, 25" x 500', 2 Pack (3000004)GBC NAP I Laminating Roll Film, ...
$50.46
Sparco Folding Platform Truck, 660 lbs., 24-3/4 x 36 x 29-1/2 Inches, Blue (SPR02040)Sparco Folding Platform Truck, 6...
$66.22

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar